How to Manage Your Business Accounting Online with Quantum Accounting
An online accounting software package can save you time and money for your business. Choosing the right package in the early days of your business start up can save you lots of time. Changing over when you realise it is not for you and your business will take effort. Getting advice from professionals including your accountant can help you make the right decision first time.
There are numerous accounting software packages and systems available and some of them have been adapted for New Zealand (NZ) businesses. Some are flexible enough for most small businesses whereas others will be more suited to large corporate businesses who deal with services rather than goods.
An overview of Quantum Accounting Software
One of the major benefits of Quantum is that it is scale-able and therefore designed to accommodate the needs of small businesses right up to large scale organisations. If you have project management requirements then Quantum could be what you are looking for. If your business needs to record time and cost transactions using time sheets and back costing then you will find Quantum very useful.
Quantum Accounting does everything you would expect of an accounting package and more:
- Service Price Listing
- Time and cost tracking
- Purchase ordering
- Cashbook/bank, GST and project management
Quantum accounting software is based around a core set of standard accounting functions including:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Cash book
- Service industry pricing
- General ledger
Features and Benefits of Quantum Accounting Software
- Fully Integrated System: 7 modules within one application
- Scaleable: one machine to a full multi-station system
- Tight Security and Auditing: administrator control and monitoring
- Robust General Ledger: full financial reports
- MS Office Integration: MS Word (Mail Merge), MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Electronic Banking: automatic bank account reconciliation
Is Quantum Accounting Software right for your business?
Quantum caters specifically for organisations that are service based. It has not really been designed for businesses that either sell or buy goods. Therefore the data-entry screens, internal data-handling and reporting options have been optimised to provide solutions for businesses in the service industry.
The software is flexible and works well as a stand-alone system for accounting. Quantum is easily integrated with other systems or membership databases through the optional Application Programmers Interface (API).
What type of businesses are using Quantum Accounting Software?
- Professionals (Consultants, Architects etc.)
- Finance Orientated Businesses
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Transport and Tourism
- Contractors (Builders, Electricians, Plumbers)
- Property Developers
- Accountants and book-keepers
Advantages for Accountants & Book-keepers
Quantum provides tools for maintaining any number of client entities. These include the ability to:
- Import statements and transactions from clients bank accounts with automatic reconciliation of entries.
- Group existing clients into categories, they can then be filtered to facilitate access to clients.
- Back up multiple entities
- Store any accounts structure
- Configure Quantum’s menu system to only display functions that are required
Where can you find out more information?
Contact Quantum Accounting Software Ltd via their website www.desktopfinancials.com. The team can advise you on GST management in NZ as they are experienced NZ GST consultants. Quantum Software is a superior business accounting software for NZ businesses. Offices based in Wellington enable the team to assist businesses throughout New Zealand with their accounting needs.
Contact our friendly team to make a booking!